09 November 2013

5 Favorite Places To Shop Online








Happy Blogember day 9! I apologize I'm cutting it so close in getting this up again friends. No excuses, but let's do this!

I'm a big supporter of small businesses, as we have started two of our very own... gLockets being one of them. HAPPYGIRL code will get you 20% off your purchase for a limited time. Can I get a woohoo? ;) Therefore, I wanted to make sure to include handmade shops and the like here. People who had big dreams and dared to chase them. Because honestly, what is better than that? And when you shop, you are supporting them in loving what they do and doing what they love.


Three Bird Nest
I fell instantly in love with this place. The boot socks, the infinity scarves, the gloves, the, well...everything. And get this, they have toddler boot socks, I kid you not! Bonus? The owner has a heart of gold and has donated shop credit to my Cystinosis fundraisers in the past!

Live Inspired
I recently won a giveaway from this incredible company and while browsing their website, I was drooling, wanting everything. Inspiration is practically jumping right onto you from everything they have to offer. Such a happy place!

Hoopsy Daisies
I ordered a music heart garland from this gal back in the summertime and it is gracing our mantle as I type this. All of her garlands are just darling and she offers so many varieties that you are sure to find one that fits your heart's desire.

Miss Ruby Sue
What can I say about Lori? She is a creative genius with sweet ties back to the innocence and beauty of carefree childhood. We own a few of her headbands and the craftsmanship is impeccable. I adore her use of bold color and all the different fun items she offers.

Threads
A gal can never have too many bracelets! If you haven't heard of Threads, they employ at risk youth to make fabulous bracelets and by supporting them, you are helping these kids attend college. It is a win/win for all involved! Super excited to be partnering with them soon for a Cystinosis fundraiser as well. Stay tuned for more information on that!



Can't wait to see your favorites! Happy Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I just may have to check some of those out!!!
    I like buying stuff online ;)
    sometimes, it's just so much easier!
    Do you like sparkly things?
    THIS is one of my favorite places to shop. .

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/tinygalaxies

    There is just something about hand made things that I just LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete