15 December 2010

Wordless Wednesday (with my tired words)

I'm exhausted. My head, my heart, my body. All beyond drained. Do you ever feel like every day is a marathon and you never win?

Thank goodness for Sookie's smiles these days.

On a much more uplifting note...


It is a blurry iPhone 3 photo, but it makes me cry.

Yesterday, my dad dressed up as Santa for Sookie.

A year ago today we started twice weekly non-stress tests. I was so anxious every second. That seems like it was just yesterday. And now she is no longer kicking my ribs from the inside, but sitting on Poppa's lap, looking at him like he is just so silly for dressing up looking like Santa.

Crazy.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by. I just read your "pages" up top and am very interested in looking around and getting to know you better. Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet photo. i hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you tahnie. every one gets their "tired" days once in a while. :)
    your dad is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet photo you managed to get. the blurriness makes it better i think!

    New follower via the dec. blog hop looking forward to learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this pic is so sweet! It makes my heart all mushy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This 12th Man Banner for the Seattle Seahawks measures 28x40 inches and provides a 2 inch top sleeve for insertion of a flagpole or banner pole. Our 12th Man Banner for the Seattle Seahawks hangs vertically, is made of 100% thick polyester, features permanent Screen Printed Number 12 logos, and is Viewable and Readable Correctly on Both Sides.This house flag is Officially Licensed by the NFL and Seattle Seahawks and is a high quality item for hanging from your porch or as an interior wall banner.Hang your 12th Man Banner for the Seattle Seahawks with our banner pole or fly it with our 5' or 6' flagpoles and adjustable flag brackets.nfl flags wholesale
    nfl house divided flagsPackers stars and stripes flags
    Houston Oilers stars and stripes flags
    nfl house divided flags,
    nfl house flags,
    college flags 3x5,
    Sports flags and banners,

    ReplyDelete