05 December 2010

Shutterfly Love

The holiday season is in full swing; you feel that buzz in retail stores, get that excitement of buying for the little ones in your life, and see the spark of joy in strangers faces. With all of this also comes Christmas cards; they can be such a fun part of the whole festivities, but if not handled correctly, they can easily turn into one of those dreaded things on the to do list that quickly becomes a source of unneeded stress. Luckily, Shutterfly is here to help us all with the process. (And here is a little secret...they actually make it fun!)

For R's first Father's Day this past June, I spent many hours working on a custom photo book as part of his gift. It was an enjoyable and emotional process for me, going through photos of the two loves of my life; trying to pick my favorite ones and reliving precious memories from our 6 months with our sweet baby. I put the photos in chronological order and added Daddy Daughter quotes to them as well. The result was a gift I know he will never forget.

I had a blast browsing through all of the different designs they offer and really personalizing the final product with our own photos as well as custom messages, fonts, and colors. Obviously these below are older photos of our family but the variety in choices is superb! How cute are these?!





They have designs and color schemes sure to please anyone. That is one of the many things I love about them. What are you waiting for? Head on over to Shutterfly and let your creative side reign!


1 comment: