19 February 2012

grand total and the BIG winner!

Happy Sunday evening!

I'm beyond thrilled to say that our grand total for the fundraiser for Cystinosis Research Network in honor of Sookie turning two is...
$1,920!!!

I thank each and every one of you who donated, shared the links, donated items for the fundraiser raffle, read my words and spread the news about this. Your hearts are beautiful and I am blessed by your generosity. I am moved by the kindness I have been shown in this endeavor!

I'm going to give myself a rest for a few weeks, then gear up for our next fundraiser golf tournament that takes place in June at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah! I love fundraising. It helps me feel proactive and powerful!

The winner of the big giant giveaway is...
Drumroll...







I hope your weekends were filled with color, joy, laughter and sunshine!

xo,
tahnie

No comments:

Post a Comment