Create Your Own Sunshine

Winter blahs? Sometimes this post holiday time of year can be a little bit of a bummer. The other day we were out running errands and Sookie said, "I miss Christmas mom." I do too Sook, I do too. So, I thought it would be fun to have a sale over in the Today Is A Miracle shop! Today only, get 20% off your entire purchase with code WINTERYAY

Sale does not affect donation amount. $5 from each item sold will always be donated to cystinosis research. We have a brand new tote design and a new Alice In Wonderland inspired tee in honor of a very special anniversary of my sweet friend Laura's kidney transplant. I'm so excited for it all! :)

8 comments :

  1. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    VIVO ipl live streaming full matches
    IPL live streaming 2016 scores
    IPL 2016 live stream score

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful write my paper geek information.Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care

    ReplyDelete