what we wore



Sookie is wearing:
Shirt; Target
Skirt; Target
Shoes; Old Navy
Necklace; Stella & Dot
Sunglasses; H&M


I am wearing:
White tank; Old Navy
Blue ruffle tank; Old Navy
Skirt; Forever 21
Leggings; Forever 21
Sandals; Aerosoles
Headband; {just.lovely.things}
Chantilly Lace Chandelier Earrings; Stella & Dot
Snake Orb Necklace; Stella & Dot


pleated poppy


I definitely went a little out of my comfort zone for this ensemble, but it inspired a jolt of fun and flirty to my day and actually gave me a boost of confidence as well.

I love it when that happens. ;)

Happy Wednesday!
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
{Jessica Herrin}

8 comments :

  1. Aww I love how much you match! Super cute!

    I especially love your blue shirt, the ruffle is awesome. I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, thank you SO much! My blue ruffle shirt was on clearance, literally $5!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You 2 pretty girls are super duper cute!. Now following you :). Loving your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coordinating outfits and the yellow skirts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your little one's pig-tails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you guys look adorable! I love that you have matching skirts and her sunglasses matches your shirt, lol! (Love her piggie-tails too!)

    Yes, it is a fun meme and it helps me look better, lol!

    ReplyDelete